ŌKU Gold Label Chest & Immune Elixir combines a unique blend of ingredients. It is formulated specifically to not only support any respiratory complaints including any type of cough and chest symptom but also to support your natural immune responses and help it respond more effectively to any immune challenge.
This formula combines the benefits of both NZ Mānuka Honey & the incredible genuine NZ Propolis with a super blend of herbs that includes both NZ native herbs and the world famous Echinacea. They are all brought together to create a synergistic blend to help you when you need it most.
Dosing: 5-7.5ml depending on age of Child, 10ml for Adults taken up to 5x daily for acute or 3x daily for prevention.
Can be taken neat off spoon or mixed with some blackcurrant juice.
Best taken in warm to hot water to really deepen the action of the herbs
Ingredients: Mānuka Honey* (MGO100+), NZ Rewarewa Honey*, Elecampane+, (NZ Native Herbal Blend*: Kūmarahou, Kawakawa, Mānuka, Houhere), NZ Propolis*, Echinacea+, White Horehound+, Ginger+. Peppermint Essential Oil+
Non actives: Apple Juice Concentrate, Non-Palm Oil Vegetable Glycerine.
+Organic or *Wildharvested
Some of the benefits of ŌKU Chest & Immune Formula:
· Can be used for both wet & dry irritations of the respiratory system
· Can be used to both support a healthy immune system & your immune responses in times of need
· Contains herbs that have been shown to have strong anti-bacterial and viral properties
· Taken short-term for acute respiratory symptoms & immune support and safely taken on-going for more chronic support
· Has anaesthetic properties to help relieve sore throats & support mouth & throat infections
· Powerful NZ native herbal formula with a long history of traditional use in supporting the respiratory and immune system
· Very effective at clearing the airways of mucus
Precautions: Not recommended in pregnancy, contains alcohol (herbal extracts).
Allergy Information: Does not contain any dairy or gluten but it does contain honey & propolis.
What it doesn’t contain: sugar, gluten. yeast, dairy, artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
This product is artisanal, natural & handmade with aroha – please shake well before use
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please contact your health care professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.