We're creating a huge window graphic in the middle of Manukau City, right next to Westfield and the big public transport hub - and we want to use it to showcase Aotearoa's incredible talent.
Want to join us by designing a 2m x 3m section of the graphic?
Here's a few tips to help you
- the section is currently covered in a window tint, and right in front of a pedestrian crossing, so lots of people check themselves out in the mirror as they walk past
- it's a prime location in the Manukau CBD, we want to make it a go-to Insta destination
- it's gotta be whanau friendly
- it's going to be huge, so try and make it as large as you can so it scales up well
Here's how it works
- Submissions open 23 July 2020
- Submissions close 23 August 2020
- We will choose the top 20 designs and put it our for PEOPLE'S CHOICE to decide on the top 5 designs
- We will choose the winner from the top 5
- Winner will be announced on 1 Sep 2020
- The winner gets their piece up on the window in September and a $250 Konei voucher
- The design (or an adaptation of) will be used to create t-shirts and prints which will be sold on Konei. 50% of profits from sales will go back to the winner.
- The top 5 designs will also be made into prints for sale on Konei. 50% of profits from sales will go back to the winner.
Send you submissions, and any questions through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey there its Izzy,
I was wondering if the artwork had to be digital art or wether I could just scan a physical piece and send it through.